The Georgian National Commission for UNESCO is composed of 12 members: the President, Vice-President, Secretary-General and members of the Commission. The members of the Commission are representatives of governmental authorities and organs of Georgia, associations and non-governmental organizations, as well as independent experts. The President of the Commission is the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. The Commission meets twice a year.
Members of the Georgian National Commission for UNESCO :
- Mr. Zalkaliani Davit – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, President of the Commission;
- Ms. Totladze Khatuna – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, Vice-President of the Commission;
- Mr. Kharatishvili Levan – Deputy Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia;
- Mr. Antidze Nikoloz – General Director of the National Agency of Cultural Heritage Protection;
- Ms. Kandelaki Ketevan – Secretary General, Director of the Department of International Cultural and Humanitarian Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia;
- Mr. Kereselidze Nodar – Deputy Minister of Environment Protection and Agriculture of Georgia;
- Mr. Lortkipanidze David – General Director of the Georgian National Museum;
- Mr. Kvesitadze Giorgi – President of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences;
- Mr. Metreveli Peter – First Secretary General of the Commission;
- Ms. Tsurtsumia Rusudan – Director of the International Research Center for Traditional Polyphony.
Other members to be precised